Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Walk For Hemophilia

Hello everyone! I'm sorry about not writing in a while, but I am sure you will like this!
I have a very warm feeling when I think about this. It is called The Walk for Hemophilia,
If you don't know Hemophilia is a very bad sickness. Here is the link to it. http://www.hemophilia.org
We did it for my cousin, Greyson, isn't he cute!

Greyson :)
Hemophilia used to be was a lot worse. But since people are doing these walks, scientists have made medicine so our good pal Greyson is way better.

Me and my dad 

The Walk For Hemophilia was placed at The Rose Bowl it was my first time at the stadium it was so pretty and amazing, also awesome!


3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Darby Lee!! I'm super proud of you. Next time I see you, I'm going to squeeze you so hard!

    Love you,

    Chandra (a.k.a mom of Lola)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darbs...Grandma and Grandpa are sooo proud of you...Nothing's better than how you feel when you do something so important for someone else. Great big hugs and kisses...(your cheeks will hurt from the kisses you get when I see you.)

    ReplyDelete